Cherries

Monday, January 26, 2009

We're Off To See The Wizard

Happy Sunny Monday!

Well, the day has finally arrived and we're off to see the Wizard! We'll maybe not a real wizard, but someone who could be equally important. We're off to Las Vegas to meet Dan and his team from Saranac. They have our fourth round of prototypes and we have our fingers crossed that we won't have to go to round five.

My intentions for the show are to learn as much as I can about the snow sports industry, see what other smaller companies are out there and if I can learn how they make their businesses happen, even better, and finally, I hope to make contact with some of the bigger companies that we can utilize next year (bigger meaning the larger retail outlets like Big 5, Dicks, or Scheels).

I'm sure I'll have lots to share next week. the motivator today is what I'm most excited about today and that's that "we're really doing it." I spent this last year taking little actions that have lead us to this week. You all know because I've kept you in the loop all along the way, but just think about all the things we're still talking about doing and what...exactly, we're exactly where we were when we first uttered the thought or idea. It's the little things you do consistently that get you anywhere. In our case, it's a road trip, an initial meeting with our manufacturer, the launch of a really smart and needed idea, and certainly a life experience to be treasured! What are you still talking about? Start!

See you next week with much to share, I'm sure!

No comments: