Cherries

Monday, April 19, 2010

Work! Work! And More Work!

Happy Day!

The sun is shining but there is rain on the horizon. It's been a busy week and the weekend was equally full. Dave had drill this weekend so for him, it's been on continuous work week. It makes me chuckle as I write that because even though the week is broken up into different kinds of activities, it seems to me that the work never ends. If it's not Monday through Friday get-paid work, it's house work, school work, yard work, or ZBG work! Do you know what I mean?

Good news on the glove front, we placed our inventory order for the 2010/2011 season and even in this down economy, we are showing more than 100% growth! Last year we ordered a total of 900 pair of gloves. This year, 1950 pair! I'm very excited and hopeful that some of our other irons in the fire will turn that number over a few more times. See, you can make it happen if you just keep on making those calls, even when the answer is no (and can I just say, I don't don't take no for an answer very easily!), revisit the conversation with a different question! I know a couple of you out there are pursuing entreprenuerial endeavors, how's it going? Write back and tell me...John S? Dahlynn? Ernie?

Being that it's Monday and more rain and snow is on the way, get out and do something today to enjoy the sunshine and plan a good indoor activity for later this week. With this plan, you can be present enjoying this very moment and have something to look forward to!

Happy Monday!

No comments: