Cherries

Monday, February 18, 2019

Valentines Day Cookies


I love baking and decorating cookies, and not just at Christmastime. My Valentines Day cookies are fast becoming some of my favorites. This year I did Bernese Mountain Dog cookies and they turned out super cute if I do say so myself. What do you think?

I have also been writing Month of Love posts on my social media. I had the idea several years ago to write a tribute to my friends appreciating them and sharing how we met and some of my most favorite stories. I've been spending the month of February doing just that. I have each of them posted on my Intentional Winning in Life blog if you are interested. I went passed 28 days and I think I will write a few more to sprinkle into March. It is wonderful to see how blessed I am with the people in my life and it will be awesome for Mason to have as a point of reference about the people I love and loved, who they were, how I met them, and why they were and are important to me. Happy Month of Love that I happen to think should be every month!


No comments: