Cherries

Monday, May 18, 2020

Weight Loss Challenge Progress Report

Today marks two weeks since I started the R3 weight loss challenge. I have to tell you this has been the easiest program I have ever done and if you know me, you know I’ve done them all!

For the first time in a really long time, I actually believe I will lose this weight and wear this suit. Heck, I may even wear another suit I have (and love!) that has a bit less fabric than this one. 🍒
We are a third of the way through this challenge and I am more energetic, sleeping better, and inspired to live a little better everyday. Oh, and a super small investment in fiber & a couple of supplements and the rest is real, nutritious, tasty food.

I would call all my friends who I have commiserated with through years to share the program, but I’ve learned again and again and even more recently that people make changes when they are ready not when you bring them solutions.

I’m here and like those of you who know me have heard me say over and over again, “How can I help?”


(writing this a few days late... as you can see)

No comments: