Cherries

Monday, September 21, 2020

"I'm Helping!" It's What Makes Me Happy!


I’m only going to get one more “First Day of School” picture after this one. 11th grade, here he comes! 

















Then this happened…




This week I helped a real estate client to consider another possibility for marketing her property. I helped another real estate client negotiate a request for repairs to have all contingencies removed. I spoke with another former client about how we can sell their house and then we discussed logo and website ideas for his new business. I helped a friend recreate her resume after a devastating layoff, I helped another agent find the right words to craft an offer for her new clients. Finally, it’s time to support a local restaurant and enjoy some time with friends. Things are good folks, things are good.

No comments: