Cherries

Monday, March 30, 2020

Why Are People Panic Buying Toilet Paper?

The toilet paper shortage is not the end of the world. My mom and grandmother would have been quick to go “Old School!” In fact, one of the things my mom said to me so many times as a kid was, “Tell me what you don’t have and I” ll tell you how to live without it.” I know it came from her lack-mindset, but with that said, she was incredibly frugal and resourceful. When you don’t have a lot, you make a lot of what you have. We still have electricity, running water, indoor plumbing, and so much more. Keep in mind, Kleenex and paper towels do not flush or are biodegrade like TP is and if you are on septic, be careful. Those services get expensive real quick! 


Let’s all keep calm and be kind to each other.


Last night, I had had enough. I’m tired. I’m tired of Covid19, I’m tired of shelter in place, and I’m tired of this hysteria nonsense. If you’re elderly and at-risk, stay home. If you’re not at risk, wash your hands profusely. How can you put almost every American small business out of business? This is not the answer. 


I understand overwhelming the system, but if we understand there is no vaccine but us healthy, young’uns will survive, do we need medical care? Most of us will not so we will not be the ones overrunning the hospitals. I also understand carriers and incubation periods but I just don’t see how completely shutting down our WORLD economy is the answer. I’m open to more education and want to understand more fully... how can you help me understand?


For now, these are the things I CAN control... drinking lots of water, vitamins C & D, washing my hands with soap & using good quality hand sanitizer between washings, and cleaning with disinfectant. I’m healthy and I’m taking action to stay that way. #MadeInAmerica 

No comments: