Cherries

Monday, October 12, 2020

This year we’ll have been married 19 years. I’m so super lucky that my guy still courts me, plans dates, tells me I’m beautiful, and brings me flowers. This is my favorite season of the year so it’s no surprise that our anniversary is November 9th and our wedding theme was fall leaves. 

What and/or who are you falling in love with?



This week was also so awesome because I got to share a meal with my two most longtime best friends. We were celebrating Jules completion of her PA education and testing from Yale University. We’ve been friends since I was 9 years old. 


I believe there are a few Masters degrees in that list of fancy pieces of paper as well, so Lauren and I bought her a fine bottle of bubbly to show her how freeking proud of her we are!! 


Julie and I met in the 5th grade and Lauren was in the 4th. I’m thinking we’ve all been friends for 42 years! How is that even possible? I don’t know but I feel so lucky to be in such incredible company.




No comments: