Cherries

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Monday!

I can't believe how life can speed up and slow down at the blink of an eye. I should realize that January to April is the busy time for ZipperBack Gloves, but working full time now, it sort of snuck up on me. For Dave, he is back in school and juggling more because I am working, too, well it makes for some late nights and early mornings.

We are having to reprioritize our lives and now that we are catching up financially, we have less time to do the things we love. For me, that's writing and for Dave it's gaming. My blogs are behind (not so tragic, but I really do enjoy writing them). I suppose come April when our glove order is placed, there will be more time to write, or maybe not! Who knows what else is on the horizon? laughing!

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day weekend, I did. Dave made a lovely dinner and gave me the one thing I wanted most of all, a love letter. What girl married nine years doesn't want that kind of schmoop? For me, it's the best gift ever!


With that, here is my motivator for Dave and for today: "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
-Unknown

No comments: