Cherries

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Monday Sucked!

Monday sucked! There was nothing in my world at that time that was worth writing about and my hands were full with nonsense that had me up in arms. Tuesday was better, but all the stuff I didn't do on Monday, I had to do yesterday including taking care of Mason who had a belly-bug. Here I am today, in much better spirits and feeling like I'm out of the woods and the barf!


Last weekend was a whirlwind of hard work and fun. I spent four days with Amilya who was speaking in Danville and our time was a mixed bag of goodies. Most of you don't know Amilya so let me share with you that I have never met anyone who works as hard and long as she does in a day. That woman gets more done in a day than many of us do in a whole work week. We took care of plenty of business and found time to meet with old friends and make many new ones. It was an eye opening experience for me on many levels but mostly to get a glimpse into a whole other world of entrepreneurs and their work. I enjoyed being pushed out of my comfort zone (Yes I did Amilya!), and seeing some behind the scenes action. I certainly can see how much more I have to learn and that I need to get really clear on what I want to do and where I want to go. My vision is too vague.


Now it's time to pack and grocery shop for Poobah. We have downsized and are looking at a much smaller group, the smallest ever, I think. It's going to be so fun to have less to pack, less to do all leaving more time to sit, visit, and laugh. I'll have pictures next week and I plan to have my Monday Motivator on Monday!



Happy Hump-Day!

No comments: