Cherries

Monday, June 13, 2011

Lazy Summertime

Hello Friends,

It's Monday night and apparently I am in lazy summertime mode. I didn't get this written on time because I chose to spend the day with Mason at the pool instead. Well, that's not completely true, I did have a meeting this morning and there were a couple of business calls that needed my attention, and then I went to spend the day with Mason at the pool.

I'm in summer school and it's really fun. I'm taking an introduction to theatre class and it's all about history and the origin of theater. Here's a little tidbit, what is the difference between Theatre and Theater? I'm going to see if anyone answers me and I will post the answer in a separate e-mail. I sort of knew the answer but wasn't confident enough to raise my hand and answer in class.

I had knee surgery on Thursday and all is well. I'm sore and bruised but walking nearly normal at this point. The real high point of my day today is that I found a backup DVD, not labeled, that had over 40 lost Monday Motivators from 2003 and 2004 and the complete list of Dave's journals and e-mails from Iraq. How cool is that? I will be updating my blog with the lost entries, if for no other reason, they will be there for Mason. If only I could locate the posts from 1999 through 2002! Maybe some day they will surface, but for now, I'm going back to lazy summertime mode and I think you should, too!

No comments: