Cherries

Monday, June 25, 2018

Happy Birthday Flower Dave!


Happy Birthday Flower Dave! I consider it a privilege to get to spend another birthday with you and I hope to spend 40 more together! XOXO

There was a time in my younger years that I needed to voice my opinions about every little thing and be heard. Not so much today. Frankly, I don't need the stress of an argument, and the bottom line is, I don't care if you agree with me or not. I love you, or I don't. I like you, or I don't. I just want to tell the people that I love that I think they are amazing, help them achieve their dreams and goals, and spend time on the lake or lying under the stars with Dave and Mason and out dogs. 


Let's laugh, play a game, or share a meal. Let's just be happy today, who knows if we have tomorrow. And with that said, Mason and I just played Foodie Fight, it's a food related trivia game that is really fun, I kicked Mason's butt although I was impressed by how much he knew. 

No comments: