Cherries

Monday, September 3, 2018

Giving Back Feels So Good

I found out that someone I know has been really struggling professionally. This is someone who really helped me when I was first learning the business and trying to build my own clientele. I had a listing come my way and without thinking twice, I referred it to her. Little did I know, that listing was the first paycheck she had closed in over 7 months and getting paid allowed her to sponsor a young speedway racer in our town who also desperately needed new racing leathers. Man, that felt so good! #GivingBack #NotOnlyChristmas

Other than giving back, I planted a whole bunch of succulents and I am loving them! They just look so pretty and they somehow showcase the pots they are planted in. Finally, the late summer produce is off the hook! There is nothing like a BLT with homegrown tomatoes. I can't eat tomatoes from the grocery stores out of season, even though they are imported from countries where they are in season. Whatever! I'm loving them, here and now!

No comments: