Cherries

Monday, September 14, 2020

The Next Chapter For the Partaks

Dave, Mason, and I are getting ready to embark on a life-changing journey, a cross-country move to a place where we will only have each other. We don't know anyone in North Carolina but we will. I will likely not be a real estate agent in NC, but I've been working my side hustle for a number of months that pays me between $600-$1000 each month and I've been building my marketing and consulting business and it's starting to pay me each month as well. 


I believe making small changes in our lives can be life changing and making big changes, especially as we get older are life-shocking. I use the word shocking because I feel like when we get out of our routines, our comfort zones, we see how much life we still have left to live, we come alive in a new way that we tend to think is only for kids leaving home for the first time. 


There is still so much to do, to see, to share, and to experience. More than just a vacation, I want to see new places, taste new foods, shop in new stores, hike new trails, and meet new people. I want to live life all the way and it looks like we've finally created the financial freedom to do it. What does your dream life look like?

No comments: