Cherries

Monday, June 16, 2003

AT&T Is The Worst!


I may be late, but at least it is still Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a Happy Father's Day. Dave is off at his National Guard Annual Training so I was with friends; Terry, Julie, Mike, Samantha & Michael, and Mary & Keith! Not bad for a whole bunch of mini visits! 

It looks like Dave and I will be moving to Auburn. We don't have the deal completely inked yet, but I feel confident, come July 12/13, we will be unpacking in a new house. I'll let you know about new information when I have it. You can rest assured with the changes that are coming, we will be either changing or eliminating cell phone numbers. I am at my wits end with our wireless service. In the last 8 months, I have agreed to change our plan 3 times to "provide us with the service that suits our calling needs" and continue to get a bill that would send Kathy Smith into cardiac arrest! (Kathy Smith is a VERY fit aerobics instructor known for home exercise tapes). I'm sure you all know, when you agree to change your calling plan, you agree to a one year contract starting at the change of service date. I really think it would be cheaper to pay the fee for canceling early than to keep paying these astronomical wireless bills. Any suggestions for affordable service in this area?

So I am feeling that my energy levels are unusually low. I am sleeping and eating pretty good, drinking lots of water, so other than the little person growing inside me, there is no reason to feel so zapped. Okay, I know that is significant, but come on, these are supposed to be the "feel good" months! Laughing! So today I am going to give you a motivator that is a little different. This is a reminder,  a gentle nudge to take stock and be aware. I hope you have a healthy and prosperous week! 

May the Force Be With You - 

I believe every living thing carries its own energy force, and when we connect with the positive vibes in the air around us, we also infuse our aspirations with a breath of life. Energy is more often felt than seen - like in that moment when a high note in a song makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. For every toxic person or experience we encounter, there's an equal and opposite positive force available to us. It's when we tap into that power that our zest for living makes us infectiously attractive - the kind of person others feel drawn to. What party-for-one can you throw yourself each day to give your spirit a boost? Which friends always leave you feeling more hopeful? Move toward people who give you back to yourself, away from those who suck you dry. When you're low on energy, what gives you your juice? Make this the moment that you stand to refill your cup. Oprah Winfrey, June 2003

No comments: