Cherries

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Grand Poobah Recovery


On Wednesday, YIKES! This is how schedules go when you are coming down form a fabulous Grand Poobah weekend and have to go back to real life. The 15th Anniversary for the Grand Poobah was a huge success! It was only hampered by 3 missing regulars, Mary Money Penney, Hotty Roddy, and Karen Darnell. We missed Jim and Teresa too, hopefully, they can get back in the loop and become Poobah Regulars! For those of you who didn't make it worry not, we had plenty of glass raising in your honor. Dave and I think we have found a house. We have two actually to chose from and hope to be making a decision in the next few days. So here we go again, I'm packing and Dave will be on the road… does this sound familiar or it just me? No, it is not just me, we went through this last November with Dave on the road working and me home packing and cleaning. The good news is, being preggers is going to make the actual move just the way I like it… delegate, delegate, delegate! Big Smile! 

So being this late in the week, I am going to go with a quote that many of you may know. For me, leaving Riley for the weekend and returning to his big, big happy tail wags, this is the bullseye shot. "My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am" Unknown Author

I was asked if Riley was mad that we left him. It doesn't occur to him to be mad, he was so happy his people came back, he only appreciates the good… sounds like a lesson we could all stand to learn.

No comments: