Cherries

Sunday, May 9, 2004

Happy Mother's Day 2004

Happy Day after Mothers Day!

I hope everyone took this opportunity to be loving to their family. Even if you don't have an ideal situation, make the best or make a change. Life it too short to be bickering, sniveling or simply settling.

I'm sure it's becoming more clear that I am not my sunshiny self today. I miss Dave terribly and especially on days that I know if he were home, he would be laughing and making fun of my sense of schmoop. You know, the stuff that is sappy and sweet, love songs come to life. The reality is, he is as schmoopy as I am and sometimes more.

We went through the motions today and really enjoyed our visit with Ken, Dahlynn and their family at the county fair. This was Mason's first fair and he played his first midway game. He went fishing....go figure, we are out with the McKowens and we go fishing.....authors of the Chicken Soup for the Fisherman's Soul, Laughing! We came home, got in our jammies and played on the floor all afternoon. Mason is just this close to actually crawling! Then we took a nap together. It was a nice way to spend the day sprinkled with lots of phone calls from our family and friends wishing me a happy day and mostly letting me know I am not alone. I know, I am just not with Dave. Love to you all!

Kathy

No comments: