Cherries

Monday, March 21, 2005

Happy Spring!

Happy First Day of Spring!

Well, I know it was yesterday if you are reading this on Monday but who cares? It is raining anyway. Laughing!

I am embarking on a VERY busy week and an even more daunting task for the 8th of April. This week is all about getting ready for Easter on Sunday (We will hunt eggs and carry on as planned even if it rains). I have to be ready by Wednesday as I will be out of town from Thursday through late Saturday night. All this while spending every morning at the gym and then studying for my test on the 8th. It is one thing to embark on an voyage on your own when you have worked in an industry and simply want to go do it your way. I am learning that it is quite another thing to pickup a (big) book on an industry and learn it without any of the benefits of osmosis. Wish me luck!

The journey of discovery between Dave and Mason continues to tickle me. Mason has reached a point where he gets upset if Dave leaves. I think there must be some understanding of that he may not come back. Things smooth out just fine but there is no denying that Mason loves his dad and clearly wants to be with him, near him, on him, under him, clinging to him, hanging off him and just like him! And what about Dave's role in all this? He is a great dad. He engages Mason and grants him lots of beingness, must be why Mason digs him so much! I hope you get to see the two of them together very soon!

I hope you have a great week. Here is todays Motivator:

Make it a point to find something in your work world that reminds you why you wanted to do it in the first place. Remember why you love what you do and love it a little more! If you don't love what you do, think about what you do love and start finding ways to make that what you do for a living!

Lots of love to you!
Love Kathy

No comments: