Cherries

Monday, March 7, 2005

Ola!

Ola!

I think I am the only one not adapting to the language here. It is not that I can't, it is just that with the others becoming so fluent, I can just coast!

We are having a blast! The weather has been nice, not hot but very comfortable. Today is muggy and schfitzy. We went to Yelapa yesterday and the boat ride was great. We came upon a mama whale and her baby. THAT WAS THE BEST! The beach at Yelapa was pretty but the day was cold(er) and even rained just a bit. Dave and I had a wonderful night out to a romantic dinner and then went to a club for a few drinks. Talk about a reality check, YIKES! I am old and married. I thought I looked great, a pretty dress, good hair, make up and jewelery and even girly shoes. All was fine until the night club.....my dress was suddenly a lot like curtains and I envisioned that I looked like an older woman off a cruise ship with my long fabric dress and big hair and jewels! It was fun none the less and Dave was commenting that the "Cherub" look seems to be in for women. I laughed out loud and gave a Hallelujah to the Gods!

Today we are doing a jungle tour and tomorrow Dave and I are doing a canopy tour, you know, the zip lines through the tree tops! I can't wait for that. Sunday, Dave and Keith went to watch the Nascar race (which happened to be in Mexico City) and Mary and I went toodling around town and shopped.

I hope all is well with all of you and I will have pictures next week when we are home!

Lots of love and for some motivational words....."Siesta is Besta!"

Love Kath

No comments: