Cherries

Monday, January 8, 2007

Brrrr! Baby It's Cold Outside.

Brrrr! Happy cold Monday,

I don't know if it is as cold where you are as it is where we are but boy oh boy, it is C-O-L-D here!

This last week seems like a blur. As I approached the weekend I was able to breath a sigh of relief. Dave had National Guard and God bless him, he was on the go all weekend. Mason and I on the other hand had no hard plans. We slept in on Saturday, got training wheels for his bike, played outside, had lunch, while Mason napped I cleaned he house and later in the day, I got ready for my date with Dave Saturday night. We went to the Sierra Capital Mortgage Christmas party at Garbeau's Dinner Theater. The show was "I love you. You're perfect. Now Change". Wonderful! We had a lovely dinner and laughed and laughed at all the funny things about men and women in different stages of relationships. We just have so much to be grateful for.

Sunday was more of the same for Mason and I and sadly, for Dave too. Being with a new unit, his weekend drills are just not the same kind of fun for him that they were when he commuted to Santa Cruz. In any case, Mason and I got some groceries and spent the majority of our day at Dahlynn and Kens. We exchanged gifts from Christmas and between the presents and playing with Shawn in his room (Shawn has very cool big boy toys!), Mason did not want to go home. That just warms my heart that he loves to be with the same people I love to be with.

So after Dave got home, I wrote an offer on a house and worked on two loans. 2007 is off to a good start! If you know anyone who may have a mortgage question or is looking to purchase or refinance this year, please give them my contact information. Referrals are the highest compliment I can receive.

Have a wonderful week and keep dreaming dreams bigger than you can imagine would ever be possible. They are possible! Good motivator for a new year... I hope you like it too.

Lots of love!

Kathy

No comments: