Cherries

Monday, January 29, 2007

No Fun Being Sick!

Hello Friends,

I am in Cleveland, Ohio and I am sick. I am supposed to be in class today but I am not. I decided to err on the side of caution and not contaminate my classmates and I am in my room today. The needed facilities are near by and I am watching the snow fall.

Last week was all a frenzy getting ready to be gone. We had to empty the big cabinet in the bathroom and completely empty our master bedroom. They started work yesterday and the bathroom should be done when I get home and the carpet will go down in the bedroom on Tuesday of next week. I am excited to have a home improvement but it is tough to have to find places for stuff that you need to keep but can't stay where it belongs. We are using this opportunity to pare down and get rid of the stuff that we haven't used in ages.

OK, I am feeling another wave of the yuck coming so off I go. Have a great week and I will be back in touch on Monday!

Lots of love!

Kathy

(No motivator today)

No comments: