Cherries

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

MM 9/4/2007

Happy Fall!

Is it official, can I say "fall?" I think the first day of fall is later, September 23, but it is after Labor day so that means summer is officially over. It is my prediction that with the mild weather we had all summer, that we are in for a very warm fall. We shall see!

As usual, Dave was at his game convention this last weekend and Colton was with his mom. That left Mason and I to our own devices. We went to the video and grocery stores on Friday night to set up our weekend. Saturday we watched movies and ate junk food. It was a rare occasion that "anything goes" as far as food and meals. Mason liked that! Sunday we ran some errands and later we cooked hot dogs and smores in the back yard. We tried to sleep outside, but like last time, the dog was not having it! Monday we washed the cars, (more like played in the hose) and then when Colton and Dave got home, we had friends over for dinner.

Dave was home for just over 15 hours and he is off again. He will be in Ventura until Sunday. It is a good thing I can keep this family in line all by myself! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend, too. Think about today's motivator and ask yourself what you could do if only you didn't know you couldn't. Have a great week and I'll see you next Monday.

Lots of love,

Kathy

Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.

No comments: