Cherries

Monday, August 27, 2007

MM 8/27/2007

Happy Monday all!

This morning got off to an early and busy start. Dave had to be up at five to be at the airport and for some reason he was up at four. I guess that is good for me,since it got me up a little earlier than I had planned thus getting both boys out the door was less rushed.

We had a relatively uneventful week and weekend, but there is news. Dave, Colton and Mason went swimming in the river on Friday afternoon and then out for pizza. I didn't go because that was my girl's poker night. The news is that I won! Heads up, with an ace-ten, I took the match. I won a little over $100 and made sure everyone in the family got to share in my good fortune. Not a bad fun night out for $20!

Now we are back to work and school and all the other things that take our time. Have a great week and I'll see you next Monday!

Lots of love and some good advice, too!

Kathy

In times of great stress or adversity, it's always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. - Lee A. Iacocca

No comments: