Cherries

Monday, October 1, 2007

MM 10/01/2007

Hello friends,

Happy Monday! Is it raining where you are? It is here. I love that we are having this early rain to welcome fall. My neighborhood has the most beautiful trees and one in particular is already completely, magnificently red! I know we still have plenty of warm days ahead of us, but this just really puts me in the mood for the coming holidays.

This weekend, Mason and I stayed home and laid low. Is that right, laid low? Anyway, we went through all of Mason's toys and made room for birthday and Christmas time, and I did the same in my room with clothes and stuff throughout the house. It feels so good to let go of stuff and de-clutter. I am finding that home is not so relaxing when I have so much stuff all around me. Not to mention that I keep stuff because I know I will need it, but when I do, I can't find it so I go out and buy what I need again anyway! It is a vicious cycle and I have vowed to break it. Let go, I say! Laughing.

Go have a wonderful week. Today, write down something you want to do before the end of the year. Plan it, and make it happen. Dave will be home today and we will be making plans for the rest of this year to create next year. I am excited and know the seeds we plant today will grow tall and strong tomorrow. Have a great week!

Kathy

Banish Doubt

When doubt is banished, abundance flourishes and anything is possible. We all tend to use our thoughts to create the world we choose. If you doubt your ability to create the life you intend, then you're refusing the power of intention. Even when nothing seems to indicate that you're accomplishing what you desire in your life, refuse to entertain doubt. Shakespeare declared, "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." And Ramana Maharshi observed, "Doubts arise because of an absence of surrender."

You may well choose to doubt what others say to you, or what you experience with your senses, but banish doubt when it comes to knowing that a universal force of intention designed you and got you here! Don't doubt your creation from a field of energy that's always available to you.

Wayne Dyer, from The Power Of Intention

No comments: