Cherries

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Motivator

Hi Friends,
It is Christmas Eve and I do believe I have succeeded in my quest for a stress free holiday. There has been very little party-going and entertaining, and I have to say, it has been nice. I have been able to be with Dave and Mason, and we have been able to attend the events we really wanted to. This is not to say we do not like to get dressed up and go out. It is just that sometimes it all becomes too much. Too much scheduling, too much rushing, and just too much go, go, go.

Today we are going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, and then we will deliver our Christmas pies to our neighbors. Dave baked each neighbor a delicious apple-raspberry pie, and I am complimenting his pie with my beautiful snowflake sugar cookies. Have a merry, merry Christmas and take a moment to really take in today's motivator. I think it is a wonderful message everyday, but especially to ring in a new year.

Love to you and yours!

Kathy

This Christmas

This Christmas mend a quarrel. Seek out a forgotten friend. Write a love letter. Share some treasure. Give a soft answer. Encourage youth. Keep a promise. Find the time. Forgive an enemy. Listen. Apologize if you were wrong. Think first of someone else. Be kind and gentle. Laugh a little. Laugh a little more. Express your gratitude. Gladden the heart of a child. Take pleasure in the beauty and wonder of the earth. Speak your love. Speak it again. Speak it still once again. Anonymous

No comments: