Cherries

Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday Motivator

Happy Sunshiny day!

I know most people don't like when it rains on the weekends only to have the sun shine all work-week long. I personally prefer it that way. I would much rather be able to stay home and lounge around than have to be out answering to someone else when it is stormy and cold outside. So that is pretty much what we did this weekend, watched movies, cuddled, and lounged around.

With that, there's not much to report. I have a few new people to our list so let me remind you what this is and why I do it. The Monday Motivator started back in 1999 as a way to keep in touch with friends and family. I typically talk a little about what is new with the Partak family and then try to provide all of you with a little motivational "something" to get your week off to a good start. Some weeks are way more fun than others, but hey, isn't that the way life goes?

Have a great week and make the most of the way this springtime weather makes you feel! I love this quote. Especially for women, we need to remember this when we feel like we can't sleep in because we have "too much to do," or we don't have time to roll around in bed with our kids and pets because the house needs cleaning. I say, sleep, roll, and cuddle! The list of things to do will never get shorter, and the house will always need cleaning. You will never have this moment again, and if someone wants to play with you, by all means, play!

Lots and lots of love,

Kathy

"God doesn't look at how much we do, but with how much love we do it." - Mother Teresa

No comments: