Cherries

Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday Motivator

Happy Monday!

This week and weekend was a busy one. I am getting ready to go on vacation, so I've been doing all the stuff I have to do to be gone. It reminds me that I should spend everyday working like I am getting ready to vacation.

If I can check in next week, I will. I am going to Vietnam with Ken, Dahlynn, and Teresa. I know, I know, "Why?" you ask. Let me ask you, "Why not?" I want to see all of the world and as far as I know, I have to see it one country at a time. Ken is a Vietnam Vet and he wants to go back and see this beautiful country in a time without war. It has been nearly 40 years since the conflict ended, so Vietnam is hardly war torn. I've learned that it is in the top 6 safest places to vacation and it's suppose to be gorgeous. I'm sure I will have lots to share when I return on the 16th. Dave said he has no interest in visiting Vietnam so he will be vacationing in Pennsylvania later this summer on a trip he is equally excited about.

Be sure to visit my Intentional Winning blog while I am gone and answer the new poll. I have written all the posts, and Dave will be making sure they get published. March is all about luck and being lucky. Have a great two weeks and I'll be back on the 17th. This quote best represents my wanderlust. I hope it stirs some of the same in you!

"For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move." -- Robert Louis Stevenson

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Ohhhhhh,lucky you!! I really want to SEE Viet Nam because I heard it is beautiful. However,I just cannot take the humidity, and I heard it is HOT, HOT, HOT. I hope you take lots of beautiful photos, Kathy, and I WANT TO SEE THEM--there might even be a future painting there in your collection! I hope you have a totally awesome time!
Blessings,
Brenda