Cherries

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Universal Post For Today

How do you talk to yourself? Your words are incredibly powerful and I bet you're very selective when you talk to your family, friends, and even strangers. My thoughts are that we could be equally or more careful with the words we use when we talk to ourselves. Here's my mantra for today:

I choose to focus on my future, visualizing what will be, looking for the good, going to smile at everyone I cross paths with making my present perfect, living it like I know it is, abundant. I've changed my view of success and know that I have all I need! How about you? How will your day go? Make it great and it will spill into tomorrow, then the next day, and so on....smiling!

Choose your words carefully because all you say, you will think, and all you think will soon be!

No comments: