Cherries

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Fun With Mason!

Happy Tuesday!

I'm late, I know. There was a time when I would have stayed up until 2 AM, writing anything that would fill this space other than post a day late. Am I maturing? Laughing! Who knows, but I do know that you would rather hear something entertaining, than read just any old thing. As it turns out, it's a good thing I waited because Mason was cracking me up this morning.

We spent the weekend in the bay area and had a ball! We went to the Park Street Art & Wine Faire on Saturday. It was fun to see Bettie, Tracy & Rob and their two babies, and David and Lisa put us up in their lovely guest room. We enjoyed a bottle of wine on the deck looking out at the beautiful Alameda bay, had my favorite Chilean sea bass from Kamakura, and we went to the movies at the gorgeous Alameda theatre. WOW! Talk about an experience that makes you want to stop and take it all in, this theatre is gorgeous! On Sunday, we drove to San Jose to see Dave's mom and sister's family. We went to a local park with great play grounds, a train, and a carousel. We had lunch in the park and had a lovely visit!

Monday snuck up on me and I hit the ground running. Before I knew it, the day was gone. So here I am writing to you on Tuesday but you're in luck because Mason is playing in the living room. He is playing with his imaginary friends Johnny Test and Johnny X. The two Johnny's are apparently picking on him because he is in the living room laughing and asking them to stop giving him a wedgie. Oh, you know it's coming, he's pulling his own underpants up his butt, pretending that they are doing this "to" him....and, yes, I took a picture! Laughing!

Here's my challenge to you this week; Can you have this much fun by yourself? Do you have imaginary counsel that you can talk to about what you want, what you could do, or just share your happy thoughts with? If not, maybe you can think about who you would put in your mind to have on your team. I have Napoleon Hill, Oprah, Jack Canfield, and more on my team in my mind. I ask my question and imagine what any one of my team would advise me to do. It really creates a different line of thinking when you are looking for clarity or answers. Let me know what you think of this idea! Have a great week and make something special happen!

No comments: