Cherries

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!

Yes, I'm late. We are in high gear getting ready for the Snow Sports Industry Association trade show in Denver that runs 1/28-1/31. Between work (loan modifications), the glove business (existing customers), getting ready for the trade show, and the normal Mommy-Wife stuff, I'm swamped!

As I get ready for work this morning, I'm wishing I could stay snug and dry at home. The storm that is raging outside is making me wish I could stay in and market for the trade show and write. Nope! This is that week where I have to work extra hard because I will be gone for two weeks. If I could work every week like I'm working this week, I could rule the world! Laughing!

ASSIGNMENT: On this 19th day of January, tell me what you've done this month to improve your condition in life. Have you lost a few pounds? Signed up for that class you've been wanting to take for years? Maybe you are taking more time for yourself. I'm asking because it was two years ago next week that I cut a glove up at my kitchen table and in just two shore years of taking little actions, look what I've managed to create. You can do it, too!

Happy Rainy Tuesday!

No comments: