Cherries

Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy 44th Year!


Merry Christmas Friends!

It's been busier than usual here at Partak Central with all the things mentioned last week and now we add Mason has strep throat, an Operation Mom dinner on Tuesday night, Mason's Christmas program at school on Thursday night and a few other not so noteworthy commitments as well. I baked a gazillion cookies on Sunday and as busy as I am, I'm looking forward to decorating them. I can already see snowflakes that are bright purple and vibrant yellow with white sparkly lines and of course, you all know how I love my Christmas bear and moose! Mason and I also did a Gingerbread House together. I wanted to do this one as my project, all mine, but Mason wasn't having it. He made his presence known. Smiling!


Since it's been busier than usual, I haven't gone all out with the indoor decorations and even enjoyed letting Mason do his own thing with them. He doesn't have the same style I do, but that's what makes it so wonderful, it's all Mason.


So it's my birthday on Friday and can I just tell you, I am loving getting older! I feel like I have so much more to offer the world and I feel better offering it. I'm loving my life and all that it entails; the good, the bad but especially the mundane. I love dinnertime, sitting in the hot tub under the stars, going for a run with Dave, Spencer on his leash and Mason on his bike, and watching the news in bed. From my very core I believe that our lives are made richer and more worth living by having people to love and share the day to day activities with. Thank you for loving me and being interested in my life. Big 44th year smiles and love to every one of you! Kathy

No comments: