Cherries

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Exam Anxiety!

Welcome to the middle of the week! We spent the weekend in Truckee and it was bliss. We made it home in plenty of time for me to write and send my Monday Motivator but I studied instead. I had a philosophy exam and frankly, I just wasn't getting it. It's odd when I feel like I really don't get what I am supposed to be doing, but I sat with paper in front of me and pencil in hand and kept right on doing it. I referenced my notes, corrected homework, memorized rules and even watched instructional videos on line - and when it was time to take the test (yesterday afternoon), I felt like I couldn't remember a single thing! So, as quickly as I could, I jotted my thoughts on my scratch paper and went to work. It was a 7 problem exam worth a whopping 100 points. I'll let you know next week if all my angst was for not.


Amidst all my exam anxiety, we had rats nest in the engine of the Durango (juggling all the Partaks schedules with only one car is a challenge, to say the least!), I had an event in Meadow Vista Tuesday night, and I had to have a tooth extracted first thing Wednesday morning. As it always does, things worked out. The Durango is fixed and the charge was minimal, I made it to the event and my tooth came out with relative ease. I won't know about my grade until next week, but that's okay because next week is spring break, so the pressure will be off for a bit.


I hope your week has been less eventful than mine has and you are seeing signs of spring!

No comments: