Cherries

Monday, March 5, 2012

Good News X2

Happy Monday!

Last week I was off living my dreams making a television commercial for Walmart, it was the best day ever! Walmart is rolling out a new nationwide campaign and last week they shot in 20 cities simultaneously, 40 spots. That's all I can say for right now, but the spots will begin airing next Monday the 12th. I also understand that all the spots will be available on Walmart.com. I will hopefully get a copy of my spot so one way or another we can all see it. Yes, I can hear you all now, Kathy is now part of the people of Walmart!

Another high note this week, I got the job as the wedding coordinator for a local event spot called The Beda Place in Meadow Vista. It's a beautiful location and I'm working with some great people. My first wedding is April 21st and I couldn't be more excited. This position works perfectly allowing me to do most of what needs to be done from home (or wherever I am) and the big day is on the weekend.

So what's new with you? Share some good news with me, it's time that things start going in the direction of happiness and affluence. It is going to be 70 degrees in Auburn today, I'm going to get outside, practice gratitude and take in some vitamin D. What about you?

No comments: