Cherries

Monday, February 11, 2013

Embrace Monday!

For all the grief Monday gets, it's the only day of the week that gives you a full ride to succeed for that week. Think about it, we spend the whole day Monday complaining that the weekend is too short and we have so much to do. Tuesday rolls around and we're already thinking, well, this week is well under way so let's look ahead. Wednesday comes and we all know what that means, "Hump Day!" We're over the hump and it's almost Friday. Thursday rolls around and we are wrapping up our work week because we all know we don't get any work done on Friday; we are mentally checked out planning our weekend. Okay, this is a bit of a generalization but the fact remains, Monday is the start of every new week and I propose we embrace it and make great things happen.
 
I've had a great year being able to avoid even the slightest sign of a cold...until now. It seems none of us are immune but I will keep up my vitamins, minerals, lots of hand-washing, and do my best not to miss school. As far as I know, as long as I am not running a fever, I am okay to be out and about. With that said, I am off to school and then to the real estate office before picking Mason up and doing dinner with him, I think he's cooking! Have a great week! Kathy

No comments: