Cherries

Monday, June 10, 2013

One of Those Days!

Today has been one of "those" days! I didn't sleep much last night as through a strange turn of events, I dislocated something in my foot and I suffered in horrible pain all night long. After calling my MD and making an appointment, I put my weight on my foot and whatever was out of place, went back in. That moment hurt like the devil and then all seemed to be well.
 
With my day starting off like this, everything else was out of sync. I'm not going to let this color my week, as Mason starts culinary school tomorrow and I have a few leads of my own from the real estate office. I'm excited about what I'm doing and hopeful this is going to be a prosperous summer. Another fun thing that happened today is that Mason has been invited to do a cooking demo on July 4th at the Napa County Fair in Calistoga. I see lots of recipe testing in my future! Just last night, Mason made pizza on the grill and boy, was it good! If you want to see how to do it, you can watch here, it's only 5 minutes and when you're done watching, you'll know exactly how to do it, too! I don't think we will ever make pizza in the oven again, it was that good!
 
So now I am off to bed early to make up for lost time last night. I hope you are well and looking forward to plenty of fun this summer, I know we have lots on tap including cooking demos, movies under the stars, river trips, and more! Happy Summer!
Kathy

No comments: