Cherries

Monday, May 12, 2014

Who's In Charge Here Anyway? I Am!

Happy Monday and Happy Mothers' Day! It's been a heck of a busy month already and today is only the 12th. This week is the busy home stretch to what has been a month of 7 cooking demos for Mason and 2 of those were early morning television spots. He has two left this weekend at the upcoming home show here in Auburn. As if that isn't enough to keep me busy, my boss left this weekend for an 11 day Alaskan cruise and she has left me at the helm of her very busy real estate business. I spent the weekend writing an offer that got accepted, and I will hit the ground running this morning opening escrow, submitting another offer on a residential income property, and working on a contract for a new construction sale. It's all good, I am excited to be working and learning so many new things - bring it on!

It seems I had a handful of fun things to share with you but as I sit and write now, all I can think about is the long list of things I have to do today and this week. There is not much on that list that would be very interesting here. Go make this week the best week of the year, set the bar a bit higher to make your life the one you really want to be living. Big smiles!

No comments: