Cherries

Monday, March 21, 2016

It's Cooking Demo Season!

Happy Monday Friends,

There are so many things on the horizon, I don't know where to start. Mason's busy season is starting in three weeks where he is cooking at the Total Home & Garden Show in Fairfield. This is cool for me being that I grew up in the neighboring town of Vacaville, so it's kind of like coming home. Mason is excited because this home show is right next door to the Jelly Belly Factory, you know we'll be making a stop and doing some shopping while we are "working." 

Mason will be demonstrating his spiralizer. He will have several recipes printed, and making salad with his Mason Made "Kids Love It! Champagne Vinaigrette" and he will also have some spiralizers for sale as well. Mason Made Products has launched and we are starting slowly selling products at his live appearances and if we have a good response, we will set up his website for sales as well. Check out the video Mason made for this home show. 



After the show in Fairfield, Mason has the Auburn Spring Home Show where he will be cooking multiple days and then the fairs come. You can see where Mason will be on his website at the tab "Meet Mason." It's cooking demo season.

I have a number of other things coming down the pike to share, but some of those bits are more than bits.

I am busy with real estate and loving it! I have two listings active now with another one or two coming. I also have four families who are in different stages of qualifying to buy and shopping. I love this job and see a good year coming. Dave is back in school and he has quite a bit of travel coming up so Mason and I will be on our own. Not to worry though, we will spend plenty of time in the kitchen and at the river.

No comments: