Cherries

Monday, June 13, 2016

Projects, Las Vegas, and Art

Welcome to a new week! I'm glad it's Monday because in the wee hours of Sunday morning I woke up with a terrible stomach bug. It lasted over 30 hours...I don't think I ever realized how l-o-n-g 30 hours really is! Just as I was saying a little prayer that it was finally over, Dave was getting out of bed and hurrying to the bathroom. Oh no! Yeah, Dave's been home in bed (mostly in bed, between bed and the bathroom!) while I was playing catch up after being down for the count for more than a day. 

In other news, Mason is being considered for a number of projects and one in particular is suppose to make a decision this week. He is completely confident and I hope he is right. I'll share the news when I can...if it turns out I can't just yet, follow along on Mason's Facebook page and if you see us in Los Angeles for a spell, well, there's your answer! 

For me, on Sunday we leave for Las Vegas where I will be showing my RiverLights art work. I'm really excited and hopeful that I can license my images of my inspirational river rocks. I'm excited, not only am I taking a chance to sell my art, but Dave and I will get some time together in Vegas and Mason will be catching a flight to visit his uncle in AZ for a few days. Even though we've flown a lot, I'm a teeny bit nervous about Mason flying by himself. I know, I know, it's so silly as he knows the ropes, he knows how to get through security and get to his gate...but he's my baby, my only baby and this world is a lot crazy these days. I'm going to trust that Dave and I are raising a confident and able young man and all will be just fine. :)

I'll share a brief update next Monday from Las Vegas but in the meantime, send lots of positive intention for success on all fronts!

No comments: