Cherries

Monday, October 2, 2017

#LasVegasStrong


It's amazing to me how caught up we as humans get in trivial nonsense. I've often said, "I hope it won't take a tragedy to make you all see how good we have it." Even now, in light of over 50 lives lost, over 400 injured, and everyone who was at that concert last night that will live with PTSD and the images and events of the night playing over and over in their heads, people are fighting about gun control, mental illness, and how politicians are using this horrific event to be heard and for personal gain.
Our world is fucked up, there is no doubt about that. There is a small population that divide the majority, that try to make us hate each other for our differences, when in fact, all I keep hearing is how every one came together last night, helped each other without question of race, religion, sexual orientation, or political affiliation - people helped other people.
If you find joy in hurting others, in making jokes that are not jokes at all, in laughing with the bullies, please unfriend me. It's not necessary for me to see Karma come full circle for you, but I will rest assured that it will.
With the awful tragedy today, I'm posting some visuals of some of the happenings of my week, things that make me smile.



This was a memory from a few years ago, but I love it even more today!






No comments: