Cherries

Monday, November 6, 2017

Happy Anniversary Month to Us!

2001 and 2016

Happy anniversary month to us! Who could have predicted that for all the fun things and experiences I've won on the radio through the years, the most meaningful would be my sweet Flower Dave (in 1996)? As we approach 16 years married (16 years?!), we were in Florida Halloween morning and hosting Trick-or-Treaters in Auburn that night. We met for drinks, and laughed when we should have been so exhausted and in bed. But that's what we do, we laugh. We laugh a lot, about silly stuff, like Mason playing "Frogger" on a busy street in Orlando - and that was SO not funny! After a night of laughing, the next morning we will often still be giggling through sleepy eyes - yes, we really do wake up laughing sometimes. There have been a few bumps in the road, but nothing worth talking about. Our union has been easy as far as the marriage gauges go, I know you agree. Way more laughter than tears, and even some of those tears have come with belly laughs. I am grateful every day for you, our marriage, our family, our life, and I'm the first one to say, "I won the lottery when I won this guys heart." November 9th is our day, our super special fall day.



No comments: