Cherries

Monday, March 26, 2018

Mason Shot His First SAG Film

Okay, this is a total “Proud Mom” moment and it’s going to embarrass Mason so I won’t tag him. HE’S IN THE CREDITS!!! I love seeing my boy’s name on the screen, I think my mascara is running. Thank you Mark for giving Mason this opportunity, sincerely, thank you. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻     It was fun watching Mason do his TV-thing for an episode of Extra Butter earlier this week with Mark S. Allen, Alexa Renee, Kelly Savanna Deaton, and Bruce the VR Evangelist. What an awesome day it was. They were talking all things Ready Player One coming out later this week.

And since we are talking about Mason and show business, one year ago this week, he was spending his very first day on a movie set filming his first movie. 
#APParition I know editing is darn near done, and I can’t wait to hear when it’ll be out.


This was Mason's first film and it was a doozy! He had to wear white zombie contact lenses, he got to wear and learn how to apply Hollywood makeup, he swam in a creepy 55-degree concrete swimming pool which means he did his own stunt, and he shaved his head! Seriously, this kid is living the dream making movies, but the real question is, whose dream is he living? LOL! Yes, he's living my dream and I am living vicariously through him. With that said, he is also living his dream as well, at least as far as he's been dreaming thus far. 


No comments: