Cherries

Monday, March 12, 2018

VA Home Loan Benefits Are Earned

I Spoke with a couple who has a VA Home Loan benefit but DIDN'T USE IT! They are in an FHA loan, WITH PMI because their agent told them their offer(s) would not be accepted if they used their NO MONEY DOWN, NO PMI LOAN. AHHHH! This makes me so mad!! SO MAD!! I know I am shouting but I think it should be a punishable crime for agents who don't understand military pay/benefits to tell veterans they shouldn't use their VA loans and then get roped into a loan with PMI. What are your thoughts? This is costing these veterans THOUSANDS of dollars!

I don't have much else to share today, it's been busy but nothing really noteworthy and this nonsense with other agents taking advantage of veterans just makes my blood boil. I'm going to leave this alone for now, but if you are a real estate agent and you advise a veteran against using their VA home loan, I might have to kill you. ;)

No comments: