Cherries

Monday, August 24, 2020

Weight Loss Challenge Results

In our last week of this weight loss challenge (#2 for me), I’ve been feeling like I blew it. My life has been as busy and crazy as it’s ever been, and today is the first day I didn’t have to be out the door and running like crazy until midnight. I got up, had my coffee and while putting clothes away I decided to try on my “goal” shorts. To say I was surprised would be an understatement.

With that said, it made me see that by continuing to practice the good habits I’ve committed to, taking my supplements, and using the fiberwise, my body is still changing and the weight is still slowly coming off. Keep in mind, I’ve been eating what I want, but so much less of it. 

In the photo this morning, it’s not pretty but I’m not wearing a tank-top of any kind, my shorts fit on just me. I’m actually looking forward to taking measurements on Monday. Stay the course friends, it’s working even when you don’t feel like it is. 





Kitchen Update - It’s not done but it’s SO super close. This is just one comparison but with two finishes. The kitchen sink area and the far end section of the countertop had not been finally sanded and finished with the ultimate top coat. I do like the wet look, but the durability of this product makes it worth going with a more natural-stone look. You really have to see it in person to appreciate how gorgeous it really is.

No comments: