Cherries

Monday, September 22, 2003

MM 9/22/2003

Good morning that is almost good afternoon!

I am late today because I am just plum pooped! What a phenomenal weekend we had! Friday we had dinner in San Jose with Dave's mom and niece Kayla. Saturday I spent the whole day with my dear friend Lisa. We got a pedicure, had a nice breakfast out, shopped, went to
Starbucks for a sinful coffee milkshake (who cares what it is really called, that is what it is!), took
the dogs to a park overlooking one of Alameda's beautiful harbors just to sit and visit under a tree, and then wrapped up the evening with our guys by taking a sunset motor tour of the bay on David and Lisa's sail boat and a lovely BBQ dinner on the deck.

Sunday of course was Baby Shower day and what a day it was! We have such wonderful friends, how it is that we ever find anything to snivel about, I just don't know! I want to go on and on about the cake Lisa had designed and created for this party, but I am sure many of you have no interest. If you want to hear all about it, e-mail me back and I will lavish all the praise on
it I can! It surely only played second fiddle to my blossoming belly! So Big, Big thank yous to Lisa & David and Mary & Keith for all of their hard work with this lovely day and to all of you who chipped in and helped too! The love and gifts are just too many to name here. Smiling!

With so much love!

Kathy

P.S. Rumor has it that I am going to be too distracted and tired to write a Monday Motivator after Mason is born. I believe I heard my husband, who is lovingly known as "Crabby" some days "The King Crab", offer to step up and write the Monday Motivator....this could be really interesting!! Stay Tuned! Laughing!!


Be Happy

If it has ever been possible for you to be happy, then it is possible right now. If it ever will be possible for you to be happy, then it is possible right now.

Be happy with the person you are right now. No, you're not everything you would like to be. Yet, you have every opportunity to become the person you want to be. Would you really want to miss out on the adventure of fulfilling your possibilities? Of course not! Be happy that you still have more to accomplish, because it is in accomplishment that you experience the richness of living.

Are you not completely sure which way you want your life to go? Then be happy that you are so open to possibilities. And find joy in exploring them. Are you burdened with problems and responsibilities? Then be happy that you have so many opportunities to make a
difference, and to grow stronger by overcoming the obstacles.

No circumstance can stop you from being happy. No person can prevent your happiness, except you. Be happy right now because you can be, and because you have every reason to be.
Ralph Marston www.thedailymotivator.com

No comments: