Cherries

Monday, October 18, 2004

Better Late Than Never!

In the nick of time! I know it is late and with all I had on my list of things to do today, I am impressing myself that it is going out before midnight.

It has been a busy couple of weeks. Mason had his first haircut, we got new carpet, I actually got a night out with the girls to see a movie and have some dinner, we had a birthday party for Mason yesterday and he will officially be 1 on Wednesday. It is amazing how much more grown up he looks with his hair cut. I guess this is just one of many, many big boy changes to come.

The birthday party was way fun, even with the rain. Actually, it reminded me of our wedding day. It was a day of energy and excitement with the rain just adding to the festivities. I saw a movie for the first time since last December when Dave and I went together and I was wearing Mason on my chest in his Bjorn. Shall we Dance with Richard Gere, J. Lo and Susan Sarandon was schmoopy and wonderful. It is exactly the chick flick you expect. So off to bed I go. Take care and only 68 days until Christmas!

Lots of love!
Kathy

Touch life

Touch life in all its detail. Don't be content to experience life secondhand or from afar.
Get out and get involved. Experience the texture and the substance of living.

Don't rush through so quickly that the scenery is reduced to a blur. You'll find beauty in every direction if you will let yourself be still enough to see it.

Base your actions not on what will impress others. Do the things that will make you more fully and more genuinely alive.

You have special gifts to give that no one else can match. Life hungers for all you have to offer.

Dive in fully to the authentic experience of living in every moment. You, the world, and everyone in it will be increasingly blessed. Ralph Marston
from The Daily Motivator with permission www.thedailymotivator.com

No comments: