Cherries

Monday, October 4, 2004

We're Homeowners!

It is Sunday night and it amazes me that I know that. Have you ever had one of those times in your life where you have so much to get done that it seems like you are doing "something" constantly? Laundry, dishes, groceries, meals, diapers, pooper scooping, dog, cat, picking up toys (Masons and Riley's), work, Operation New Release, Stockings for Soldiers and on and on and on.....I know you are all answering yes as many of you are WAY busier than I can even imagine being.

Lets go to some really great news....Dave and I are officially home owners for the very first time! YEAHHHH!! The not so upside is that Dave had to return to Iraq just 12 hours after signing the final papers and is not home to enjoy the experience. We bought the house we live in here in Auburn and plan to be here for a while, build some equity and start shopping for a piece of property to eventually build our dream log home on. I have to send out big hugs and thanks to Lisa Anderson for making buying this house so calm and relatively painless. If you have any thoughts of buying or refinancing, you HAVE to give Lisa a call. You will never use anyone else again! (Lisa Anderson, Home Equity Link, 510-523-5300, www.home-equitylink.com). If she can get us in a house, she can get anyone in a house! Smiling!

Mason is walking more and more unless he really wants to get somewhere and then it is back to crawling at light speed. He is such a sweetheart. We went to a Kids Festival in Winters this weekend and he had such a great time playing the games at the various booths with Aunt Lauren....she is the best he told me on the way home. He said she plays the games he likes AND she makes a great hot dog bun! So now it is time to finish my Stockings for Soldiers paperwork (you'll be getting that very soon! wink!), make my lunch, fold the pile of clothes on my bed, set up my coffee and lay my clothes out for work tomorrow. Yes, I lay my clothes out. I have to, if Mason wakes up and I have to deal with him before I go and Heather isn't up and ready, I have to have everything ready or I will be late. Anyone know if they still make Garanimals and if they do, do they come in my size? Lots of love and have a productive week!

Kathy

Flowing joy

See the joy in this day, then give it away. And there will be much more.
Joy cannot be held or restrained, hidden away or saved for another time. Joy must freely flow in order to exist at all.

Get joy flowing from you and it will flow to you. With joy flowing to you, even more can flow out.

The process starts when you focus your attention on the positive possibilities, and on the value of what you have. An attitude of gratitude primes the pump to get joy flowing in your life and through your world.

See what is good, what is right, what is true. Let the joy begin to flow.

Then live that joy, spreading it far and wide. And it will flow with ever-increasing power.
Ralph Marston from The Daily Motivator with permission www.thedailymotivator.com

No comments: