Cherries

Monday, February 28, 2005

Bliss

"OH, I don;t believe it! I would like to thank the Academy........"

Oops, wrong opening! I didn't win an academy award but I DID win the happiness lottery. Some would say it is not winning at all but simply by design. I could agree with that by most measures but I also think there is fate, timing, destiny, Kharma and yes, luck. It is rarely by one circumstance that something spectacular happens. At least that is true for me and what I observe around me....so many things usually come together to make great things happen. With that, let me tell you that things are wonderful with Dave, Mason and I. I feel a lot like I am living a storybook life. My marriage is more than happy, my husband is incredibly loving, my son is healthy, gorgeous and funny, we have a dog that is a hoot and a cat that is, well a cat.

Tonight, we had this magical, romantic experience in the hot tub with a bottle of champagne and an ice cold rain pouring down. It was very exhilarating to be in the hot, hot water with ice cold, really big drops of rain falling on your head, face and shoulders. It may sound cliche, but it just don't get any better!

I passed my Real Estate Principles test yesterday so I now have my cert. to apply for my state test date. I am hoping to have a date and have my license by early April. I am ready for Easter in the Woods here in Auburn and can't wait for Wednesday to come when we can leave for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. That means no Monday Motivator next week but a good one for the week after with pictures!

I hope you like this Motivator, I do. Have a great week and Mexico, here we come!

Lots of love,
Kathy

Choose To Feel Good

Choose to feel good and your actions become more effective. Choose to feel good and you'll see opportunities that you otherwise would have missed.

Choose to feel good and you'll attract positive, helpful people into your life. Choose to feel good, and events will work in your favor.

Choose to feel good, and you'll find a reason to persist through the most difficult of challenges. Choose to feel good, and the problems will not be able to overwhelm your spirit.

Choose to feel good, and your creativity will flow. Choose to feel good, and your days will be purposefully productive.

When you choose to feel good, it costs you nothing and it causes no harm to anyone else. In fact, when you choose to feel good you create much more value for yourself and for those around you.

So whatever life may send your way, choose to feel good. The joy you give to life cannot fail to make it better.
Ralph Marston from The Daily Motivator with permission www.thedailymotivator.com

No comments: