Cherries

Monday, May 14, 2007

MM 5/14/2007

Hi Friends,

This is one of those "better late than never" MM's. This is shaping up to be a week where those of you who talk to me during the week, will ask me how I
do it.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there. Whether you mother children, animals or men, you deserve a day! My mothers day was really nice. Dave and Mason let me sleep in and the we went to Roseville to Denio's Farmers Market and walked around looking at stuff. Yes, stuff. We bought some fresh fruit and veggies and then came home. We just spent the day together and then the best part, Dave, Mason and Riley through me a parade! A real parade with streamers, noise makers and singing. It was the high light of my day. Dave made a great dinner and we ate outside in the back yard. What more could a girl ask for?

Dave is getting ready to be gone for two weeks and I am trying to do anything I need his help to do before he leaves. Work is busy and I am waiting to get my edits for my book. I am sure I am way more excited and motivated to see this project completed and that is the double edged sword of a highly motivated individual. Dahlynn has her plate full, too and this is just another book for her so my enthusiasm can be trying! So off we all go. Make this week great and thanks to Mary for today's motivator:

Forget mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it. Today is your lucky day.-Will Durant
Love you all lots!

No comments: