Cherries

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

MM 5/29/2007

Hi Friends,

I hope everyone had a wonderful long, holiday weekend. Dave is in Southern CA for training so it was just Mason and me to fend for ourselves. We had a garage sale on Saturday to raise money for our big Saturday night at Poobah this year and got almost 1/2 way there. Good for us, I am a pretty successful fundraiser so I think we will get there.

I don't know what it is like where you are, but allergies have been as bad as I have ever experienced. I suffered all last week and through the weekend with a sinus headache that I just could not shake. I woke up today finally feeling a little more normal but my nose is still stuffy.

Not much else happening at the Partak homestead, so go see what you can get done in the short week we have and I'll hopefully have something more interesting to say next week!

Lots of love,

Kathy

If you don't like the way people are treating you, or the way your kids are behaving, stop what you are doing and take a good long look in the mirror. Look deep inside yourself and see how you are treating you and how you are behaving. It is very likely that you are not treating yourself as nicely as you would like to be treated and your kids are behaving the way you are showing them to behave. This became very clear to me this weekend while having a very mature conversation with my 3 1/2 year old. Can you see this in your life too?

No comments: