Cherries

Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy April!

Hi Friends,

There's so much going on, I just don't know where to start! The weather is gorgeous and my list of spring cleaning is getting longer by the moment. I cleaned the house yesterday and noticed all the things I want to do. I want new window coverings on the living room windows, I want a new kitchen, I want the guest bathroom completely updated, I need to update most of the pictures in frames throughout the house, and on, and on, and on the list goes. In reality, just cleaning the house made me feel good. The other stuff will come, for now, the stuff we have is clean.

I love pink trees! It's one of my favorite thing's about spring. What's your favorite part of spring?

Dave leaves this week for Arkansas for five weeks. He's going for training for work, so Mason and I will find a rhythm while he's gone. I'm planning to get some of my personal projects done while he's gone. It's funny to me that I feel like I can do certain things while he's gone when in fact, I can just as easily do them when he's home. It's all how I think about it, I guess.

So off we go to another work week. Make it great, get lots done and if you're not working, have a blast in this warm spring sunshine!

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome." Anne Bradstreet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of spring is that it is daylight on my way to work and the birds chirping in the morning.

Big Mike said...

I like the pink tree.