Cherries

Monday, April 28, 2008

Rodeo Clown Pictures





All smiles, ready to go ride that sheep!










The practice ride was great. Technique, form, and still smiling,






Mason's cheering section. Mary, Keith, Cris, Lisa, David, Kelly, Taylor, Kane, Diana, Julie, Ken, Dahlynn, Stephanie, Vin, and Hayley.






I playfully thought of putting Velcro inside the seat of Mason's pants so he would stay on the sheep. In the end, it looks like I used magnets on the insides of his sleeves!





"C'mon little guy, just sit on him and see what you think." the cowboy in the chute was saying. "I know I don't want to ride a sheep!" Mason cried.





Talking to dad but holding his ground, "I just don't want to ride a sheep. I just want to watch bulls from my seat."





Mason getting his award for "Best Dressed" from our outgoing Miss Auburn Stampede.

No comments: